Iron Speed Designer generates feature-rich, ASPX pages for your application.
By using Designer to build reusable ASCX controls, you can greatly enhance your applications without repetitive coding.
The combination of ASPX master page layouts, ASCX controls and session variables can deliver enormous functionality at minimal development cost.
This webinar shows you how to use the master page layout functionality provided by Iron Speed Designer to best effect by building resuable ASCX components which are included by simply dragging and dropping.
The course includes the following:
- Master page layout customisation
- What session variables are, why to use them and when
- Building a user-specific, To-Do list ASCX control
- Using control expansion and contraction to maximise return on screen real-estate
- Building an ASCX parent Record control to enhance Add, Edit and Show child pages